Shweta Tiwari is known around India and the world as a TV performer and actress. She appeared in many popular TV shows, such as Kasautii Zindagaii Kay. Shweta also won many awards, such as the Big Boss 4, where Tiwari won 10 million in cash. She also worked in Parvarish and the show Begusarai.
The actress didn’t have a comfortable life and have had many problems with her partner, but she is a beast, and she rose from that.
For those curious enough to discover more about the life of Shweta, we’ve written this article filled with many facts about her career and her life.
Early Life of Shweta Tiwari
Shweta was born on November 4th, 1980. She went to high school in Mazgaon, Mumbai, and it was the St Isabels High School. After that, she went to college, the Burhanis College Mazegaon. And now, she has a bachelor’s degree in commerce, but she never loved that. Tiwari knew that she was born for showbusiness.
The Career of Shweta Tiwari
Tiwari had many exciting roles in her acting career, and some of them you had to watch. She acted in the thriller show, Kaahin Kissii Roz, Balaji Telefilms made that. Sometimes Shweta had a lot of work that she didn’t have time for her private life. The year she had a role in the thriller show, she had a lead role in the Indian musical drama, Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Everyone that knows Tiwari know her from this musical drama. For this role, Tiwari got not one, but seven Star Parivar Awards, and many others.
She was a contestant in many reality programs, like Nach Baliye 2, where she appeared with her ex Raja Chaudhary. But that was not the only one; she was in the show like Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao.
She had the best success in the Big Boss Season 4, where she was the best, and won 10 million.
Tiwari is beautiful, and many love her. Her approximate height is 5’6’’, or around 167 cm, which is excellent for her roles.
Net Worth of Shweta Tiwari
Tiwari is one of the best actresses in India, and she earns around 60-70 thousand INR for every appearance in a TV show. And she also won in the reality show Big Boss, where she got $10 million.
Facts about Shweta Tiwari
- She was born on October 4th, 1980, and she now has 40 years.
- She was born in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, in India.
- Her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Her debut film was Madhoshi from 2004, and her debut TV performance was in 2001, in Religion.
- Tiwari was married to a fellow actor Raja Chaudhary, from 1999 until 2007 when they divorced. Their marriage wasn’t perfect, and he often abused her because he was an alcoholic. He used to come onto set and bother everyone there, and Tiwari too. But fortunately, she divorced him.
- Now Tiwari is married to Abhinav Kohli.
- Tiwari has a daughter Palak Tiwari, and a son Reyansh Kohli.