YouTube has become the world’s one of the most visited video site even in 2018, whether it comes to movie teasers, latest music videos or the fun world of video bloggers. Everyone wants to keep favorite videos to himself; there comes the idea of downloading YouTube video.
There are hundreds of ways scattered all over the internet blabbing about the best ways on how to download YouTube videos. But in this post, I have tried to enlist best and latest 5 ways to download videos from YouTube quickly, Take a look!
1) 1-click YouTube video download 2.2.7 for Mozilla users:
This latest YouTube video Downloader of 2018 is certainly the easiest way to download videos from YouTube for Mozilla browser users.
To get benefited with this add-on, go to Mozilla-Firefox extension store and search for “1-click YouTube Video Downloader” or click here!
Click on download. After adding this extension, the next time you watch a video on YouTube, you would see a “Download” button with a red icon around it. Click on the button and select any of the video quality of your choice and save video to your hard-drive.
This is another way to download video from YouTube by following simple steps as follows:
- Copy the URL of the video that you are watching on YouTube.
- Go to www.keepvid.com
- Enter the copied URL in step 1 in the prompt omnibox.
- Click on Download.
- Select the video quality of your choice.
- Your video will start downloading in your pre-set downloading location.
You would need to update Java plug-in after step 4. However, you can opt for “run-this-time”. After which a prompt dialogue box will ask you if you want to run the application; click run. And follow step 5.
This is a quicker way than above discussed method to download videos from YouTube. As this method takes you to the host site directly with a small change in the URL of the video as discussed in steps below.
- Type ss before the URL of the video you want to download. For example, this will turn your video URL from “www.youtube.com/watch.xyz” to “www.ssyoutube.com/watch.xyz” and hit enter!
- Click on the video quality of your choice.
- And that’s it! This is a truly worth trying method, in my opinion.
4) Internet Download Manager (IDM):
IDM is one of the most used software for video and audio downloading. Even in 2018, because of its easy to use and reliable operations.
To use this software, go to the official website of IDM or click here! Download the trial version.
And next time, you visit a YouTube page and stream a video, IDM video download links will automatically appear along with the video. Click on “Download” and “start download” in the next prompt dialogue-box.
You can also select the video quality and video format of your choice.
5) YouTube Downloader:
Most widely used YouTube video downloading Software, dedicated to YouTube downloading only with options of video-to-audio download as well as providing choices of video quality. Follow these steps to download a video from YouTube using Youtubedownloader.com.
- First, Download YouTube Downloader software or click here! to download this free software and install it to your PC.
- Now, copy the URL of the video you wish to download from YouTube.
- Open YouTube Downloader software that you have installed.
- Change the video format as per your desire and browse the location where you wish to save it.
- Click on Download and that’s it!
So, these were the Best and latest ways to download videos from YouTube. Share your ideas and tricks on how you download the videos.